Sunday 24 November 2013

Happy Birthday Doctor Who.

Let's get delirious for the 'Day of the Doctor.'
For any living, breathing human out there who didn't watch the 'Day of the Doctor' last night. Please seek help.
It was amazing for two reasons - Matt Smith and David Tennant. Together. (mind blown). I think I've already established that I am a nerd. And herein lies further proof. My house went into lockdown last night at the beginning of Doctor Who and I retired to my lounge in solitary confinement so as to concentrate on the amazingness of all three doctors. I am in awe of Matt Smith's daper style, which brings the Doctor forward into the 21st century.
However; the show did make me realise, that I don't want Matt to retire in his adventures as the doctor. His journeys as the eleventh incarnation of the timelord are almost at an end. For me it is all to abrupt as I am still brooding over the departure of David Tennant, who is equally as dashing and eccentric. We can only live in hope that the next Doctor can live up to his predecessors, as he has a big dickey-bow shaped space to fill, once Matt departs.

Until next time. #nerdsunite.

No comments:

Post a Comment