Wednesday 6 November 2013

Salutations to the blogging world.

Greetings fellow man.
This is my first blog, (pauses for sighs of exasperation)
I know; I'm a blog virgin. Shocking isn't it?
This is just a brief post to welcome you all to my blogging world, or as it is otherwise known 'Tea with the Hatter'. You may be wondering as to the title; it is not a blog about tea, nor is it reference to Alice in Wonderland. I wanted to choose a title that would reflect the topics of discussion on my blog. The final result; 'Tea with the Hatter', is as it suggests. Pure randomness. My blog will not be focused on one major theme, nor will it follow the pattern of a typical teenage girl (make-up, clothes and more clothes) because believe it or not, as much as I love those things, there are more exciting topics of discussion out there which bear much more weight rather than "what should I wear tomorrow?" or "I really love your make-up today". I flow against the current because I have become rather opinionated recently (I blame my friends). And feel that its the right time for me to join the blogging sensation. So thank you my dears for taking time out of your busy lives to bother reading this nonsense blog. It is muchly appreciated and I hope that you'll by inspired to read more of my further posts as I continue in my journey through the vastness of the inter-web. I hope to be back with a post very soon as I anticipate the release of several spectacular movies. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment