Thursday 7 November 2013

Lets get crazy for 'Catching Fire'.

Dear 'Hunger Games' fans
The day and hour is almost upon us.
The second movie in the 'Hunger Games' trilogy is due to be released on the 22nd of November. The movie has been anticipated for months by every man, woman and fellow nerd (yes, I include myself in that category.)
If you haven't read the books then I pity you. You have been deprived of a superb piece of literature.
However, if you are simply not a book person I would still advise that you go see the movies, as they are thrilling and unique to any other movie that I have ever seen before. If (like me) you are an A-level RE student then you'll recognise the strong connections with the Roman Empire. (told you I was a nerd)
Jennifer Lawrence is also an amazing addition to the series as she just rocks! (You go girl!) Flanked by her handsome co-stars (who could forget about them?). Who wouldn't want to go see this film? Come on ladies ... and lads (if ya like) lets get sporting the Katniss braids and break out the bow and arrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment