Thursday 21 November 2013

Throwback Thursdays


Hey Guys.
Ok. So it's time for another blog post. I couldn't resist the temptation of writing another blog post about the 'good old days'. This may become a weekly thing- or a 'whenever I get the time to do this' thing- but let's go with it.
If you haven't already guessed from my twitter account (T_withthehatter) that I am a Disney loon, then you're about to be clued in.
On Tuesday at school I received the most wonderful present ever - A SIMBA TOY, from the Disney Store in Dublin. How fantastic is that.?(Thank you to my beautiful, wonderful friend)
Although, I think I had a little too much fun with the toy and ended up sending ludicrous snapchats of me holding Simba at arms length above my head, re-enacting the circle of life scene. (We're all Children at heart - DON'T JUDGE ME.)
So it seems appropriate that I write a blog post on the 'Lion King films'. I recently watched all three and my love for them has been renewed. The songs are a piece of musical genius that makes you want to sing and dance along with the characters. The comedy is gold. And we all have a laugh when our friends try to sing along to the African parts and it sounds like... ASHBEIGNYAWAHHH.
Normally sequels or prequels are never as good as the original movie - but not in  this case- all three movies are equally hilarious and heart-warmingly funny.
It's just a cute wee film that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy particularly when your home sick from school. So if any of my fellow people out there are feeling down - don't head for the Covonia bottle, instead, stick on a Disney movie, because after all adults (and teenagers) are just kids grown up.

Please leave your comments below. I would love to hear your responses or requests for the next throwback Thursday.
 
 

 
 

 

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment